Fiery Production Solutions
Fiery Command WorkStation 5
Fiery® Command WorkStation® 5 is the intuitive print job management interface for Fiery systems that allows you to manage all your printers locally or remotely from a single place. Download the latest version for free.
NOTE: Command WorkStation 5.4.1 is backward compatible with Fiery Systems 8 Release 2 and above.
To use Command WorkStation with Fiery Systems 6, 7, or 8, please download Command WorkStation 5.3.
How do I find which Fiery System and Fiery server version I have?
Still not sure what Fiery System you have? Find out if your Fiery-Driven printer supports Command WorkStation 5.4.1.
For installation or any additional system requirements, click here.
Learn how to get the most out of your Fiery server in a free online course on Fiery Command WorkStation.
Productive. Powerful. Intuitive.
The latest version of Fiery Command WorkStation 5 includes:
- The ability to login to Command WorkStation with a user name, rather than just as admin or operator.
- The ability to activate Fiery JobMaster.
- Imposition templates presented in an easy to read list in Fiery Impose and in Job Properties, rather than as icons.
- A preview of the tab ear in Fiery Compose, when inserting tabs, and the ability to use client fonts when adding text to a tab instead of server fonts.
- The Fiery Extended Applications Package installer can be run in a silent mode for remote deployments.
Please review Fiery Command WorkStation 5.4.1 Release Notes (pdf).
|What’s Included in my Download?
||Expand All |
|Fiery Command WorkStation 5.4.1: |
Centralize job management, connects to all Fiery servers on the network, and achieves optimal results in real time to increase productivity. The intuitive interface makes complex tasks simple, regardless of the operators’ experience, while the flexible software adapts to any environment.
|Fiery Hot Folders 3.4: |
Enhance productivity by automating the job submission process and by reducing errors caused by mistakes in the job set-up. Documents can be printed via drag and drop or print-to-file, providing users choices of how to print.
|Fiery Remote Scan 6.0: |
Retrieve scans from the Fiery server, and submit directly into an application using a TWAIN plug-in.
|Fiery Bridge: |
A Windows utility that mounts a Fiery mailbox as a folder on your desktop for easy retrieval of scanned files.