NEW! Device Info, Toner Status and Last Calibrated
- Get detailed device information at a glance – printer model, software version, Fiery system, IP address, etc.
- Track toner levels for CMYK plus any special color e.g. clear, and get warning icons when a toner is low or needs to be replaced.
- Track calibration with information on last calibrated time, calibration expiration dates, assigned output profiles and media types.
Jobs by interpreter
View job classification by interpreter type to identify most commonly used interpreters.
Jobs by mixed media
View job classification by mixed media to identify how often your customers submit jobs that require mixed media.
Jobs by users
View job classification by users to track your staff’s usage and identify top users.
Jobs by workflow
View job classification by workflow to identify the most commonly used workflows.
Jobs submitted by
View job classification by input sources to identify the most commonly used submission methods.
NEW! Paper jams by media
Monitor paper jams by media as classified by Paper Catalog entries to identify which media types cause paper jams and on which print engines.
Track activities on a single engine within the last 24-hour window to:
- Determine usage trends by identifying production peaks and idle times
- View a breakdown of jobs printed, cancelled, errored per given time period
- Quickly spot events that occurred such as paper jams, low-toner warnings, etc.
View total impressions to see a breakdown of the types of impressions printed per given time period.
View total sheets to see the total number of printed sheets per given time period.
Use the Trends widget on a single or multiple engines to:
- See the total number of jobs and their breakdown classified by job status
- View a breakdown of impressions by color, black and white, and black and white on color
- View media usage breakdown by media as classified by Paper Catalog entries