Fiery Production Solutions
Fiery Command WorkStation
Fiery® Command WorkStation® is the intuitive print job management interface for Fiery systems that allows you to manage all your printers locally or remotely from a single place. Download the latest version for free.
Productive. Powerful. Intuitive.
Fiery Command WorkStation Drop Zones
- New look and feel to the Fiery Command WorkStation® server list view
- Easy way of associating Server Presets and Virtual Printers while downloading the job onto the Fiery® server
- Enhanced view of the server list and server information such as consumables, toners, alerts and more
Fiery JobMaster with Bleed Edge Tabs
- Automatically applies bleed-edge tab settings to all pages in the chapter, incrementing the tab position for each successive chapter
Fiery Central Server Presets
- Server Presets are now available for Fiery Central printer groups
Fiery Remote Scan Auto Login
- Fiery Remote Scan remembers mailbox login name and password to enable Auto Login
Fiery Remote Scan Folder Mapping
- Users can create client folders that show Fiery mailbox contents
- Replaces former Fiery Bridge functionality on Windows
- Adds folder mapping functionality for Mac users
NOTE: Command WorkStation 5.5 is backward compatible with Fiery Systems 8 Release 2 and above.
To use Command WorkStation with Fiery Systems 6, 7, or 8, please download Command WorkStation 5.3.
How do I find which Fiery System and Fiery server version I have?
For installation or any additional system requirements, click here.
Learn how to get the most out of your Fiery server in a free online course on Fiery Command WorkStation.