VUTEk GS Family of Printers
EFI VUTEk GS3250LX
The fully-loaded EFI™ VUTEk® GS3250LX is a production-level LED UV-curing printer designed to lower your total cost of ownership over the printer's lifetime. It produces more jobs, extends your application offerings and lowers your operating costs with cool cure technology and high productivity features. It is an ideal flatbed and roll-to-roll printer if you want to satisfy customers' requests for a greener printing solution. The VUTEk GS3250LX contains no VOCs, uses less consumables, produces less waste, uses less energy and has the ability to print on recycled and other materials without warping or head strikes.
Fully-Loaded Production-Level, LED Printer
- Delivers stunning Point-of-Purchase graphics with high image quality.
- Satisfies customer requests for a greener print solution.
- Increases up time and productivity, while decreasing maintenance costs.
- Drives down operating costs with decreased power consumption and lower hard costs.
- Reduces waste with consistent color output and simple operation.
- Comes with fewer parts and improved reliability standards for less errors and easier troubleshooting.
- Add higher image quality with true grayscale technology. The result: a GS Pro Series printer that will extend your reach into more lucrative, higher-volume jobs at a lower total cost of ownership.
- Optimizes your business processes and profit potential with seamless printer integration to EFI Web-to-Print and MIS solutions with native JDF connectivity.
Albert Screen Partners with EFI to Create Full-Service Offering
"By adding our fleet of VUTEk printers, we truly are a onestop shop for our customers’ promotional projects. By producing and finishing everything internally, we have more control over timelines and quality, and we are no longer leaving money on the table using outsource partners..."
— Joe Presto, IT manager, Albert Screenprint
Read the full case study