Fiery XF Production
As inkjet printing grows for a broad range of applications, the need for color accuracy and consistency increases. Fiery® XF Version 6 is the easiest way to introduce sophisticated color management, including media calibration and output optimization of your device. The result is superior color accuracy and increased overall productivity.
[ Expand All ]
Stunning, Precise and Predictable Quality Prints
- Accurate Fiery color management, with advanced spot- and process-color optimization offers you the best possible color output each and every time, without time-consuming trial-and-error color correction or complicated device link profiles.
Ahead of the Curve with the Latest Industry Standards
- With Fiery XF Production you can feel comfortable with even the most demanding jobs. Fiery XF is fully compliant with the latest ISO, G7 or Fogra PSD standards. So you get accurate and predictable results.
Technology that Makes the Difference
- New dynamic smoothing technology eliminates file-related banding and ensures smooth and consistent quality for fine art production and high-end prints on more than 500 supported printers — from desktop to superwide format.
Visual Guidance for Tiling and Powerful Options for Cutters
- The full WYSIWYG user interface for tiling allows you to immediately see all the applied changes, and the detailed visual assembly guide makes mounting even the biggest jobs a breeze. Add the Layout Option for sophisticated, automated cut path generation as well as nesting based on the true shape of your print jobs. You’ll save media and not cut away your bottom-line profit.
Streamlined, Automated and Customizable Workflows
- The fully customizable Fiery XF user interface allows you to tailor the application to each operator’s tasks and skill set for greater efficiency and reduced error rate. In addition, downloadable default media profiles plus workflow presets make it easy to set up automated job processing.
Flexible, Scalable and Future-proof Investment
- An EFI Software Maintenance and Support Agreement (SMSA) is included for the first year with your purchase. You get phone support and an ongoing stream of software releases, including the latest device drivers, plus all minor and major product upgrades at no additional charge.