eCommerce Web-to-Print Software
Flexible, Web-to-Print eCommerce Software
In today’s competitive landscape, customers are demanding tighter turnaround times for their custom print jobs, so your business needs to be accessible and efficient. Digital StoreFront helps you meet this challenge with a dual-purpose Web-to-Print platform designed for the printing industry.
The scalable solution includes a robust set of tools, powerful add-on modules, Fiery® integration, and flexible deployment options to help you meet your clients’ diverse print communication needs for top line growth, while providing a seamless onramp to print production for bottom line growth.
Digital StoreFront offers:
- Personalized Marketing. DSFdesign Studio™ offers immediate entry into single version VDP, while shortening the production cycle and lowering costs. Powerful VDP technology (from XMPie or FusionPro) complements the solution with single record (versioning) products as well as 1:1 personalized products to support more complex, direct marketing initiatives – all via the rich Digital StoreFront experience.
- Unlimited, Customizable StoreFronts. Create branded, "sticky" storefronts specific to your customer base to drive adoption and more online revenue.
- Streamlined Job Submission. Digital StoreFront's powerful Visual Product Builder lets print buyers order, edit and preview their job specifications on a single page! Plus, with EFI Print Messenger, buyers can submit print-ready PDFs directly from their desktops from anywhere worldwide without any training.
- Automated Workflow. Digital StoreFront creates an end-to-end content and commerce workflow by providing seamless integration with EFI Fiery® servers and EFI Print MIS/ERP solutions. Integration means less re-keying of job data and fewer chances for production errors.
- Deployment Flexibility. Digital StoreFront can be deployed on-site or from the cloud, depending upon your business requirements.
NEW! PODi EFI Digital StoreFront Product Briefing
PODi is a global, not-for-profit organization and has published an independent Product Briefing with Videos on EFI Digital StoreFront.